My baby is eight months old!?!
Where does the time go? Ezra is changing so much! Everyday it seems he can do a little more than he could the day before. It is hard because part of me wants him to stay little but the other part of me is so proud of everything he can do! Here are some of the things he has done in the past month....
We "washed" our cars in the rain. They were so dirty from all the rain and dirt so we scrubbed them in the rain and watched the lightening. It was so fun...... even if the neighbors think we are crazy!
These are Ezra's teething tablets. I think chewing on the bottle brings him more relief than taking the tablets. I don't know how he got the lid off!!! Don't worry they are homeopathic so he could eat the whole bottle and it won't hurt him.......don't be trying to call CPS telling them I'm a bad Mother!
He is pulling himself up to stand on EVERYTHING! The only problem is he doesn't know how to get back down..........
Method # 2: He falls down......TIMBER.....like a tree! His poor head!!!!
I'm sure he'll learn a better method soon.....I hope!
- He is NOT eating solid food (every time we feed him anything he spits it up within a hour or two. I guess his little body isn't ready for it yet!)
- He loves to bounce in his Jumperoo and watch Baby Einsteins (thanks Michelle!)
- He like to try to Jump around while I feed him (apparently I am his personal jungle gym) It is very challenging to nurse this way! He also gives me high fives while eating, it's so cute!
- He Loves to play with Daddy!
- He loves Mommy!
- He ZOOMS around the house in his modified army crawl. He dose not see the need to do a regular crawl when he can where he needs to go just fine.
- He loves to smile!
- He is very good at playing by himself......when it is his choice! Sometimes he just wants Mommy and Daddy to play. That is just fine with us! I know someday he won't want to play with me so I'm trying to take it in now!!!
- He has eight teeth!
- He has had eight hair cuts! Everyone asks me why.....well if I didn't his Mohawk would be about a foot tall by now!
- He plays with his ear and gnaws on the side of his thumb to self sooth.
- Puts EVERYTHING....I mean EVERYTHING in his mouth!
- He started taking steps while holding on to the couch TODAY!!!!