Monday, August 25, 2008

It's a......

BOY!
The Doctor says everything looks great! The baby is really healthy and he has all his parts and they are in the right places. I am currently 22 weeks but the baby is measuring at 24 weeks. I have been thinking the whole time that I was a little bit further along. I also think he is just going to be a big boy! It was really neat to see him moving around and swallowing. Both the Doctor and technician said he was very photogenic and cooperative, they were able to get the shots they needed really easily. I might as well answer the question I know I will be getting.... "Do you have a name?" We do have names in mind but we will not set a name for sure until he is born. We are very exited!!!

13 comments:

CJMsquared+6 said...

Congratulations!! I think having a BOY first is the way to go... and of course he is going to be BIG, have you met his Daddy!! Glad to hear everything is going great!!

Carrie said...

Awesome! That is really exciting! You both are going to be awesome parents! Congrats!

Robin said...

Good for you guys! Anybody that can make boys is cool in my book. LOL!

Jennelle said...

Yeah! another nephew...we can't wait!

The Fleming Family said...

Congrats! Little boys are awesome! They are so full of love. I am glad you and baby are doing so well.
-Danielle

Emily said...

YAY! I'm so excited for you!! I absolutely LOVE having a boy (soon to be 2 boys!!) Are they going to move your due date up since he's measuring big?

Tara said...

Yay!! Congratualtions!! Boys are Amazing, and they totally have as much love as girls and are always full of energy and FUN!! I had the same thing with my 1st, they actually changed my due date after the 2nd time of him measuring big!! Good Luck, thats so great!

The Fleming Family said...

Thanks! Our address is:
6410 Frosted Dawn Ct.
Las Vegas, NV 89141

Carrie said...

Yeah! My address is
1600 Breezewood Drive
Las Vegas, NV 89108
I am so excited you are pregnant!!!

Brady Fam said...

Hey, I was right! ;) I bet he'll be ready to waterski in no time! I can see it now.

CJMsquared+6 said...

I think another belly shot is needed!!

Chels Allred said...

congratulations on your baby boy! where are some updated prego pics?!

Soares Family said...

SO I found out that you are pregnant from my COUSINS in AZ's Blog!! Congrats girl! Sorry I haven't been to see you lately...far drive and crazy life right now! Email me sometime!
Shanna (Warren)