Tuesday, August 7, 2012

18 months

February 6, 2012
It's hard to believe Levi and Lucy are 18 months old! I must admit I feel bad not writing the cute little once a month updates like I did with Ezra but my life has been too CRAZY for that! 18 months is a big milestone! At our church you get to go to what they call nursery. This means I'm FREE! I get to listen and enjoy church!!! No babies jumping on me or throwing raisins at me:) L&L were given spacial permission to attend nursery a few weeks early because I am teaching at church, They love nursery! They don't cry at all (lots of kids have a hard time leaving mom) and the just have a blast singing songs, eating snacks (their teacher tells me L&L eat all of their snacks before the other kids are even half way through theirs....I guess that's what you get when you are a twin and are always fighting for food!), blowing bubbles and playing ring around the rosie (which they sing...."Ashes, ashes"). These two love to talk! They actually know a lot of real words.....all done, thank you, more, please, apple, mom, dad, papa, Ezra, Ivy, Ashley, egg, eat, up, NO!!!,pee pee, poo poo, bath...I know there are more but I can't think right now. They also say a few phrases....thank you mama, up please, more please mama....there are more again I just can't think of them all right now. Last night Lucy said for the first time (and it was to me) "I U" which means I love you! Remember, Ezra said it the same way. They both love to sing! Happy birthday is the new favorite. They L.O.V.E. food!!!!! If you are in the kitchen they come begging. They like raisins, beans, eggs, fruit, pretzels, string cheese, plain yogurt(no sugar), fruit smoothies, peanut butter and honey sandwiches, meat....just about anything! They have both mastered climbing on top of the table and can also drag a chair to a counter top to get what they want from there. NOTHING is safe! In fact Lucy is currently covered in blue marker. I hide thing and she finds them. Bath time is another favorite thing I enjoy it two because they are both in one place and are not making a mess! Lucy has become interested in the potty chair and sits on it a couple times a day....early potty training??? They love to run around and laugh. They think they are so funny and start to laugh if you are laughing at something. We are still nursing...once a day, I wanted to quite but cold and flu season made me change my mind. They sleep well for the most part although Lucy has recently decided she enjoys getting up at 4 a.m. and there is no getting her back to sleep. They love the park. They love animal especially Levi. At a recent trip to the park Levi was going nuts over the birds. I was so cute because he reminded me so much of Ezra at his age!

These two are definitely double trouble and double fun!!! I LOVE YOU Levi and Lucy!!!!

1 comments:

Alli Waldron said...

I loved all the updates! It was fun to see all the fun things you have been up to lately!