Saturday, November 1, 2008

Happy Halloween

It's November 1st already!?! Where did the time go?

Well here's what we did for Halloween..........


My Name is Earl
Earl & Joy
Ryan had to work on Halloween so some of the guys he works with had a party a week before Halloween. Ryan and I went as Earl and Joy from the T.V. show My name is Earl. Ryan's mustache was a big hit! Ryan made the mustache himself with some spirit glue and hair extensions. Yes, Ryan's eyes are closed on purpose. Earl can't keep his eyes open in pictures.
On Halloween I spent the day with my family making carmel and candy apples, jack-o-lantern pizzas and Trick-or-Treating.
Bethany making her carmel apple.
Also in this picture is her nephew.... See my belly.

Alan

He was really excited.

Andrew

Ivy & Grandma


My candy & carmel apples and my pizza
Ivy & Aunt Brittany
This was Ivy's 1st Halloween, she had a great time! We pushed her around in a stroller. As we were pushing her she was kicking her feet and pointing at everything. She liked waving bye bye to the people as we left the houses. Ivy was a horse for Halloween but everyone thought she was a cow and a boy. In this picture she is sporting her Halloween headband that I made her.



So years ago (2006) before I had a blog. Ryan and I went to a work party as Not so Happily Ever After. Most of you haven't seen these pictures so I thought I would post them. The story was Prince Charming and Cinderella got in a fight. Although Cinderella was pretty beat up..... choke marks on her neck, a black eye, fat lip, and one earring ripped out. It was Prince Charming who had the fatal ending as Cinderella stabbed him. Prince Charming came back to haunt Cinderella as a zombie.
So here's what it looks like when Happily Ever After isn't so happy.
The perfect couple

Not guilty!

Poor Prince Charming!

Poor Cinderella!

Dead man walking

The perfect wedding cake topper, right?
And they lived crapily I mean Happily ever after!
Make-up by Brittany

5 comments:

CJMsquared+6 said...

How darn cute!! I didn't even recognize you as Joy in the first picture!! You two are very creative! Looks like you had fun with your family... I can't believe how big Alan and Andrew are getting!

Jennelle said...

love it....that's it....just love it.

Amber and Jared said...

How fun! I wish I could get Jared to dress up! Maybe someday... :)

Amy said...

You two take dressing up to a whole new level! David and I are super boring and hardly ever dress up at Halloween!

Amber and Jared said...

I am sorry about missing your baby shower! We were out of town! I have a gift for you, can you e-mail me and with your phone # and I call and bring it over! I hope you had a good time and that everything is going well!
Love,
Amber
quehonda_78@yahoo.com