Tuesday, October 28, 2008

Vance you were right


OK Vance this could be the only time you ever hear this from me so enjoy it.........
You were right!
So to catch the rest of the world up to speed let me explain the full story. Ryan and I were hanging out with some friends last night and Vance (who's wife shows him our blog, as I do with Ryan) said " What is wrong with that black and white picture?" "It looks like it has been cut out for a newspaper." Ryan and I said there was nothing wrong with it and that maybe it was his computer screen. Well there was something wrong with it. Below is a better version of the picture. You can see the old "messed up" one under The America's Next Top Model. OK Vance enjoy being right for just this once!

So that's what I get for trying to edit photos. I guess I should leave it to the professionals!
Beautiful photography by Red Rock Studios
Bad photo editing by Brittany Petersen
But I was having fun being creative!
Posted by Picasa

6 comments:

Mindy said...

HAHAHAHA..this is Vance, I really thought you were right and my computer screen rez was off. I like when I'm told I'm right but I really like that you didn't tell anyone about my skills putting my shotty back together in the parking lot.....lol that countered anything intelligent I did that day....

Jennelle said...

Oh Ya! the highlights on your face are not there in the bad one...it's all grey. Good try though.

Danielle Avila said...

I dont think I would have noticed. Thats funny. By the way where did you guys go to do your pictures?

Amy said...

I don't even try to edit - I know that I don't know how!

Dennis and Diana said...

I love all of the pregnancy pictures. The studio did a great job.

Brady Fam said...

I actually like the faded look just as much!