Wednesday, October 22, 2008

America's Next Top Model


Alright so Tyra Banks probably won't be calling me anytime soon but we did have a photo shoot. I never thought I would want to have maternity photos done but I am so glad we did. I guess I just thought why would I want to have pictures done when I feel like a whale. Well I didn't feel like a whale at all. In fact Mindy made me feel really pretty, and anyone who can make a pregnant women feel pretty is a hero in my book! This is me at a little over 29 weeks, I am currently 30 1/2 weeks. Enjoy the photos!!!

















Now its time for some shout outs.......
I would like to thank my sister Ashley for cutting my hair. It was her first time cutting my hair and I think she did a great job. Anyone looking for someone to do your hair just let me know and I can give you her info. Thank you sister! I would also like to thank our wonderful photographer Mindy. She was wonderful to work with, did a great job, and like I said she made me feel pretty. Thank you so much Mindy we love our photos!!!! Visit Mindy's website at www.redrockstudioslv.com She does great work for a great price!

7 comments:

Chels Allred said...

those are beautiful brittany!

CJMsquared+6 said...

So cute... She did a great job but it helps when the photographer has beautiful people to photograph!!

Jennelle said...

ooh la la! I think my favorite picture is the naked belly one..I likey, it's so cute.

MY LITTLE DANTIES said...

SO CUTE!!!!!!

Danielle Avila said...

Guys...these are great pictures. There is nothing more beautiful than a glowing pregnant woman. I am so excited for you guys.

Carrie said...

You are beautiful! Such great pictures! I can't wait for the baby to come out! And gDiapers are amazing!

Amy said...

Those are adorable! I haven't ever taken maternity pictures but they are fun. That was nice of the sisters in your ward to throw you a shower!