Saturday, December 29, 2012

Hard work pays off!

July 26, 2012
 
Ezra has been earning smiley faces for the good things he does. He has gotten little prizes here and there. One day we were at the store and he saw a toy he HAD to have. He couldn't put it down! This is not like him because normally I just tell him "We will have to ask Santa." and yes I tell him that in January. My Santa thing wasn't working today and the toy was on sale. I bought it telling him he would not get to play with it until he had filled his whole paper with smiley faces. Once and awhile he would ask me to get it down and he would look at. It took him overa month and a half but he did it! I am so proud of all his hard work and hope he always remembers that hard work pays off!
I think he was pretty proud of himself too!

0 comments: