Saturday, December 29, 2012

Our first flight

August 4, 2012
Ryan got his private pilots licence! This is something he has wanted for a LONG time. He started training when he was fourteen years old and would ask for flight hours for birthday and Christmas gifts and earned his own money to fly by working for his uncle. It is very expensive so it was put on the back burner for a long time. I am so proud of all his hard work and that he finally got to complete his dream of becoming a pilot!
To celebrate Ryan took me out for a ride. I am not going to lie I was nervous. I have never been in a small plane and the weather was not the best so it was bumpy. It was really neat to see him do his thing!








Amazing views of Red Rock





The VERY handsome pilot
The Strip
Great job Honey! Hope we can go out another time when the weather is better.

0 comments: