Sunday, September 14, 2008

25 weeks and 1 day

Well it's been asked for and I try to give the people what they want...........

Another belly shot!
September 14, 2008


A close-up of my shoes. My sister Brennan bought these for me while she was in china. 
I LOVE THEM!

Things are going really well with the pregnancy! Little baby boy is moving around like crazy. His newest thing is moving when I am trying to sleep. I move from one side to the other to try and make myself more comfortable. As soon as I move he thinks it is time to play and starts swimming around. When I say moving I mean moving so much that it wakes me up completely and sometimes I can't go back to sleep for hours. It's a good thing I love him or I would be really upset. I love feeling him move around, especially when I am not sleeping! He is also now responding to Ryan. In the beginning I would say to Ryan  "The baby is kicking come feel!" As soon as Ryan would his hand on my stomach he would stop moving. I felt SO bad for Ryan! Now even if he is not moving at the time Ryan will put his hands on my stomach and start talking to him and he will move for him. He loves his Daddy! Ryan and I are getting really excited!!! We just started are childbirth classes and are really enjoying them! We are also doing a lot of reading on are own trying to prepare ourselves as much as possible. 
How am I feeling? I feel great! My body sometimes just wants to give out on me. I can only do so much before my back and stomach hurt so much that I can hardly walk. I have been doing to much lately and I have been paying the price. It is hard because we are trying to get stuff done with the house and I really want it to get done so I push to much! I am really going to try not to do that anymore. I am still swimming and doing yoga. Both these activities make me feel great! Also I visit my Chiropractor often. Thanks Dad, your a lifesaver!
How is Ryan doing? He is doing really well! Work is going well, no more scary accidents! In his "free time" he has been working on the house and taking classes at work. He is always amazing me with what he does at the house. He is a trained plumber so I expect him to do a really good job at that. What really amazes me is how well he picks up new skills. He is always teaching himself how to do other things on the house and does a really great job! He is the most handy guy to have around! 

13 comments:

CJMsquared+6 said...

Looking so cute Miss Prego... I am glad that you are feeling well. I love that time during pregnancy, when you're feeling great and have a lot of energy!!

Tara said...

You are looking good mama!! Thanks!! We are hoping for a girl this time, but Well be happy with a boy too!! Glad everything is going good for you though.

Emily said...

Lookin' good :) And I'm glad to hear things are going good too. I've had the same problem with sleeping with this one... he is constantly moving when I'm in bed! Krew did it a little, but this guy is all over whenever it's bedtime! You're right though - it's amazing and I wouldn't change it!

Alli Waldron said...

THAT is a belly shot (unlike your previous belly shot ;) You are the cutest little pregnant girl!

Marilene said...

yay! love to hear all the good things. take it easy!

Rob & Candace Simpson said...

Hello there precious! Thank you for the sweet note!! We are really excited and appreciate all the love and support we have received.

Mindy said...

You are adorable! And I love those shoes too :) Hey, so I want to do a maternity shoot for you. In fact, there's a really cool location that I'd love to do them at if you're up for it. Give me a call! 325-4408

Chels Allred said...

you look so cute prego! and i LOVEEEE your shoes! they are to die for and i want a pair!!! my cousins live in china..maybe i can get them to send me some..lol

Ashley and Ivy said...

moving around like crazy! i havent witnessed this! but i felt him once!!! (=
im envious of those shoes fitting you and not me Cinderella..hahah
love you sis (=

The Fleming Family said...

I am glad that you are feeling so good!! That is really nice to feel them move and know that they are ok.
You are looking great! And those are way cute shoes!!
-Danielle

Danielle Avila said...

You are looking cute thats for sure...can't wait for Ryan jr. to come out and play!!! =o)

The Hughes' said...

You look so cute pregnant! I am so excited for you guys! hey I added you to my friends on our new blog! Hope that's okay!
Natalie Henrie Hughes

Robin said...

You look GREAT!!! Glad you are feeling well too.