Monday, December 8, 2008

Give Thanks



We had a wonderful Thanksgiving! Ryan and I spent Thanksgiving with his family this year. Every other year we have bounced around to different places but this year we just had one dinner. We are trying to get more of a schedule because running around everywhere is way to much! This was my very first Thanksgiving not seeing my family at all and it was hard for me but I did it. The food was sooooo good! It is great to try everyone’s special dishes! I made rolls and my favorite dish broccoli casserole, it might sound gross but it is really good. Ryan and I were also excited to meet our new nephew Tage, he is a sweet little guy! There were only two “problems” with our Thanksgiving…..
First we didn’t get any pictures and second there was almost no delicious turkey leftover. Ryan was very sad not to have any turkey for turkey sandwiches! I told my mom and she came to the rescue by making him a turkey the day after so he could have sandwiches. Thanks mom! I also learned how to carve a turkey. It is one of those things that I had just never done so I asked my mom how to do it and I did it all by myself! We had a wonderful holiday and hope you all did too!!!
I thought I would list a few things I am thankful for….
Ryan’s job
Food to eat
A warm home
Clothes to wear
Freedom
Church
Good health
Babies (and that ours is healthy!)
Family
Friends


We are so blessed!

1 comments:

Brady Fam said...

K, I love that turkey. My kinda thing. Mmm.