Saturday, December 20, 2008

Just the two of us

Ryan and I are so excited for the upcoming birth of our first child! But... I would be lying if I didn't say that there is a part of me that will miss just being the two of us. Right now we can just pick up and go do whatever we want. We don't have to think of a babysitter or do we have enough diapers. We have been so focused on everything baby we kind of forgot about us. So this past "weekend" (Ryan's weekends are Monday-Wednesday) we spent some time us the two of us. We went to a couple of different malls and walked around not buying anything just spending time together. We also went to dinner one night and made dinner together another night. But I think my favorite "activity" was a nap. We know that very soon a peaceful nap together will be a thing of the past.

December 28th will be our four year anniversary. Because I don't know if I will anywhere with Internet and or could be in labor I want to write a little something to my sweetheart....

Ryan,

Thank you for being the most wonderful husband! I really could not ask for more. I feel so blessed to have you in my life. It has been a wonderful journey so far and I look forward to all that awaits us. Thank you for taking the journey with me!

All my love,

Brittany

1 comments:

Ashley and Ivy said...

awww I just read this...I dont know how I missed it....haha CUTE (=