Monday, December 8, 2008

Showered with love!

November 16th
My dear friend Karen through me the most wonderful baby shower! The food was yummy and lots of friends and family came to celebrate this new little guy. Ryan and I really appreciate all the gifts! There are so many things we need to get for the baby and it can really add up. It is nice to have a good start on the things we need so we don’t have to spend so much money. Times are tuff right now! It is so kind that people went out of their way and spent their hard earned money to buy us gifts. I can’t tell you how grateful we are! Thank you!


Fancy cake



Thank you Karen for everything!!!



I got the cutest things!



Me at 34 weeks


These are some crazy face caught on camera while I was opening presents!


Me and Melissa we are due at the same time!



Everything was brown and blue. So cute!

Look at all that loot!!!
Thank you to everyone who came and for the wonderful gifts!



5 comments:

Amy said...

Karen did a fabulous job hosting your shower. Everything was beautiful! You got a lot of nice things - hope you get to use them anyday now!!!

Michelle Reber said...

I wish I could have been there.

Chels Allred said...

im sorry i missed the shower!! i worked that day. :( but your belly is really cute! ready to POP!

CJMsquared+6 said...

Looks like you got a ton of stuff! I still have things from my shower with Caleb that have tags on them. We are looking forward to putting baby #3 in them. It is nice to be showered with love, huh?

Brady Fam said...

Definitely hit the spot! Yeah!! I was so bummed I couldn't make it. Did your mom tell you I say hi!? You have the cutest pregnancy body.