Saturday, December 20, 2008

Winter Wonderland!

Wednesday December 17, 2008

I have lived in Las Vegas most of my life and I have never seen anything like this..... SNOW!!! Not just a few little fakes but real stick to the ground SNOW! I felt like a little kid I was so giddy just watching it come down. As a child I would always pray that we would have a white Christmas. Although it is few years later then I was asking for and it was a week early for this Christmas I think it was the most wonderful Christmas present! Our only casualty was the loss of a few big branches on the olive tree in our front yard. I will post pictures later.
P.S. If you want a picture e-mail when the baby is born please leave your e-mail (even if you think I have it)! This is how we will be spreading the word.

9 comments:

The Fleming Family said...

Email us!!
-AustinWFleming@gmail.com
-DanielleFleming@gmail.com

Soares Family said...

I would love and Email!
RdhdMom.LV@yahoo.com

Chels Allred said...

I would love some pictures!
radchellred@yahoo.com

Alli Waldron said...

akwaldron@hotmail.com

but i am warning you again that i better get a phone call before an email so i will leave my phone number too 286-0483 :)

i cant wait to see your little baby!

The Hughes' said...

I would love to see pics! I am so excited for you guys! My dad he gets to see you guys sometime and you're doing good! I am so glad! natfrat83@yahoo.com

Dennis and Diana said...

Sorry about the tree. You got alot more snow than us. We can't wait until the baby arrives. Keep us posted.
petersen92@cox.net

Amber and Jared said...

The snow was so cool! Jared thought it was a tad weird that I was so excited, but being from Wyoming I guess he just can't comprehend how neat it was! :) Please send us an e-mail too! Good luck! quehonda_78@yahoo.com

Melissa and Paul said...

Hi guys!!! I stumbled upon your blog on the Hughes blog. Glad you guys are doing well. We moved a way a just before thanksgiving. We would love to know when your little guy comes. Congrats on everything. our email is mfresegeorge@gmail.com

Paul & Melissa G.

CJMsquared+6 said...

I hope I am not too late for a picture email of your little one.... cjmsquared@gmail.com!